The content of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement, are copyright ©
2015 by Bogan Shire Council and the organisations, bodies or businesses featured herein. All rights reserved.
If you access this website you will be taken to have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of
Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload to a third party, transcribe or distribute in any way the content of this website
except as expressly provided in these terms or as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The information provided on this website is to assist customers in researching the application requirements for specified planning and
development proposals on specified land parcels. The information on this website has been prepared under the provisions of the relevant legislation
and environmental planning instruments, which includes but is not limited to:
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (EP&A Act 1979),
- State and Regional Environmental Planning Policies
- Local and Regional Planning Strategies
- Bogan Local Environmental Plan 2011
- Bogan Development Control Plan (DCP) 2012
Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council to arrange relevant meetings by telephoning Council's
Administration Centre on 02 6835 9000 during business hours. Council advises that preparing applications for any use, locality or size is a
complex and involved process. Council recommends that potential proponents / applicants seek the assistance of relevant professional consultants
when preparing any applications to Council
- Council do not guarantee all information required for document preparation is available on this website.
Bogan Shire Council endeavours to ensure that the content of MasterView is up-to-date and accurate; however amendments to
legislation and instruments may occur at any time without notice and advises that it is the user's responsibility to ensure the information is
correct and accurate at the time of making the application.
- The information provided on this website is not a substitute for a section 149 Planning Certificate under the Environmental
Planning and Assessment Act 1979. A 149 Certificate can be obtained from Council for a fee. An 149 Planning Certificate application form is
available on Council's website
- Bogan Shire Council has no responsibility for the content of third party websites accessed by links.
- Bogan Shire Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file
produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Bogan Shire Council reserve all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bogan Shire Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused,
including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia; and where relevant the laws of
- By accessing this information you are requesting to do so by way of Part 3 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I
understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 18 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act
I have read and understood the provisions set out above.